The Wevolver web platform that enables hardware developers to collaborate effectively and share their work. We are a mission-driven company that aims to make a positive impact on people’s lives and society and we strongly believe in our goal of enabling anyone, anywhere to develop technology.
We’re looking for a Social Media Intern to support our Marketing and Community team in creating content for social media campaigns. Applicants with a background in media production and an interest in technology and open source hardware are encouraged to apply. Strong written and verbal English skills are required. You’ll work from our office in Amsterdam and remotely with our community manager Cameron in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce written and video content for social media campaigns.
- Research up-and-coming open source hardware projects.
- Research and summarise cutting edge technologies.
- Assist with open hardware project documentation.
- Stream live video interviews with members of our community.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be familiar with open source hardware.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Demonstrable skills in media production.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
We’re looking for someone to join our team in Amsterdam at our office at Freedom Lab, where you’ll have access to awesome tools like 3D-printers, scanners, laser cutters and other digital fabrication tools. Please send CV/resumé, cover letter, and examples of work to Richard Hulskes at firstname.lastname@example.org.